This astrophotography imaging platform is an observatory grade system designed for professional widefield imaging using camera lenses. The platform is compatible with ZWO ASI type cameras such as the ASI1600 and ASI183 and professional lenses such as the Sigma ART series 135mm and 50mm which are very popular for widefield imaging. There is also an Moonlite autofocus system and autoguider system utilizing a skywatcher pro guidescope and Lodestar X2 guide camera. A dew heater system is also available as an option.
For quotes and purchasing, please contact our sales department on our contact page.
Click here for the datasheet (PDF)
- Compact system utilizes a Losmandy type D mounting dovetail for compatible with all mounts
- Available with ZWO ASI1600, ASI183, or similiarly sized CMOS camera
- Most popular lens options are Sigma ART 135mm, Sigma ART 50mm, and Canon 200mm f2.8L
- Moonlite autofocuser system which adjustable rails and tension (multiple belts available for all size lenses)
- Skywatcher guidescope and Lodestar X2 guide camera
- Dewheater system (optional)
- Holographic spotting scope also included
Each astrophotography platform system is custom built to each customer's individual needs and specifications. Please contact us for a quote and lead time estimate.