This fiber optic receiver kit is most commonly used for laboratory and testing applications. This fiber optic receiver board accepts an ST fiber optic input from an HFBR2412T fiber optic receiver and converts it to a 5V electrical TTL compatible output signal via an onboard BNC connector. An onboard 5VDC regulator ensures that the output is always regulated to a 5V TTL compatible signal and both positive and negative output polarity is selectable by an onboad jumper. Two status LEDs show the user that the device is both powered and active optical signals are being received and converter.
These converters are available as both a kit (unassembled) and fully assembled.
- Input: HFBR2412T fiber optic connector (ST port)
- Output: BNC (female), 5V TTL compatible
- Polarity: positive and negative selected via an onboard jumper
- Input power: 7-12VDC
- Onboard 5VDC regulator
- Power status LED
- Active port status LED
- Includes 9V battery connector
- EMI Testing - Where electrical isolation is required between DUT and external monitoring and control equipment
- Environmental testing
- High voltage isolation of non-grounded floating equipment
- High power modulator and RF tube control systems
- Solid state DRSSTC Tesla coils