These secondary coils are custom designed for use in our Best 6.0 DIY and Best 8.0 DIY Tesla Coil kits. They can also be used for your own DRSSTC Tesla coil as well. These can be used in DRSSTCs producing up to and exceeding 6 feet in arc length.
The top end cap includes a 4.5" DIA copper electrode with a 1/4-20 thread fiberglass bolt and nut that is used to attach a toroid or other top load. The bottom end cap has two (2) 1/4-20 steel bolts which are used to mount the secondary coil to your base. Finally, there is a 12 AWG RF ground wire at the base of the secondary coil with a terminal lug that connects to the earth ground connection.
Secondary coils are wound with 30 AWG magnet wire and coated with several coats of heavy duty epoxy for a hard protective finish.
- Dimensions: 21.5" length x 4.5" DIA
- Winding: 30 AWG magnet wire
- Inductance: 59.5 mH +/- 0.5mH
- Secondary coil only - Includes only an epoxy coated secondary coil - no end caps included
- Secondary w/ end cap kit - Includes epoxy coated secondary coil with end caps kit that you must assemble
- Secondary coil assembled - This is a fully assembled secondary coil complete with upper and lower end caps.