A complete CM300DY-12NF half-bridge assembly designed for mid-power DRSSTC Tesla coils. When powered with 115VAC 50/60Hz, the DC bus voltage across the half-bridge is 340VDC and can when driving a properly designed Tesla coil, can produce over 6 feet of arcs. With higher bus voltages, output arc length can approach 8 feet!
Maximum DC bus voltage is limited by the maximum voltage specification on the DC bus capacitors which is 250V per capacitor, or 500VDC total.
Complete assembly includes:
- DC Capacitor bracket assembly with muffin fans
- (2) 4200uF, 250V electrolytic DC bus capacitors
- DC bus bar with safety bleed resistors
- Machined heatsink assembly with hardware
- Bridge rectifier, 35A, 1000V
- CM300DY-12NF IGBT
- Primary shunt capacitor, 0.1uF, 2kV
- IGBT Snubber capacitor
- Brass mounting hardware for DC bus capacitors
- Complete assembly - kit version
- Complete assembly - fully assembled
The fully assembled version will have IGBTs and bridge rectifier mounted to heatsink with thermal compound.