(Note: ASIAIR units shown in photo above are not included. The 2 Channel option package is shown in the photo above.)
The above video shows download speeds using this upgrade and an ASI2600MC camera at distances of 100, 200, and 300 FT while sitting inside an SUV. This will give a good approximation of the download speed performance using this system. As you can see, it is lightning fast compared to using the stock WIFI antennas. Note that your actual download speeds will vary depending on set-up, environment, and equipment.
Disappointed about the range and download speeds from the ASIAIR using the onboard WIFI system? Look no further! Our High Performance WIFI upgrade system will provide blazingly fast download speeds (see video above) for up to three (3) ASIAIR units using a high performance, simultaneous dual-band WIFI router. For even faster speeds, an ethernet cable can connect directly to the router to bypass the WIFI entirely!
The included high performance router is preconfigured to operate right out of the box with no user set-up or configuring required! This is really important as it is well known it generally takes an IT specialist to configure routers and their complex operation. Does this operate in bridge mode, repeater mode, access point mode? What IP address do I use? Well, you don't need to know any of this. Just plug in your ASIAIR units, power-up the router and connect to the preconfigured WIFI network and you're ready to go!!!
This upgrade package also includes our high performance dual band high gain antennas which provide increased performance over the stock antennas.
Click here for the datasheet (PDF)
- High performance Gigabit Router
- Simultaneous Dual-band operation
- 300 Mbps @ 2.4 GHz
- 867 Mbps @ 5.0 GHz
- Includes 6 Ft ethernet cable to connect ASIAIR to router
- Includes 3.3 Ft USB power cable for Router
- Includes high gain dual-band antenna
- Compatibility: ASIAIR mini, ASIAIR Plus
- 1 Channel (For single ASIAIR unit) - Includes 1 ethernet cable and 1 high-gain antenna
- 2 Channel (for two ASIAIR units) - Includes 2 ethernet cables and 2 high-gain antennas
- 3 Channel (for three ASIAIR units) - Includes 3 ethernet cables and 3 high-gain antennas