The Halloween Suite LED Controller is our most popular new flicker pattern generators in our PRO line of flicker controllers. This Halloween version of the Pro Flicker LED controller contains a set of specialized patterns that are tailored for Halloween displays, haunted houses, light fixtures, signs, and props. It features an amazing sample of our most popular operating modes from our entire Pro Flicker line.
As with our other Pro Flicker LED controllers, this one features our most advanced pattern effects generation to date and includes artificial intelligence (AI) based forward prediction algorithms for the most realistic flicker effects possible. Software based low pass filtering is also employed to provide smooth and organic modulation and a 32 MHz high speed embedded processor allows high frequency PWM operation to reduce unwanted low frequency flicker which is common with inexpensive and low speed PWM pattern generators.
A single pushbutton allows the user to cycle through a wide array of output light patterns including ember, candle, and flame flicker modes. Steady state brightness modes are also available. Internal memory allows the device to resume the previously selected output in the event power is loss to the device.
There is also an onboard LED that displays the currently selected mode and its pattern generation.
Note: The LED bulb shown in the advertisement photo is not included and must be purchased separately.
5A capability is dependent on proper thermal management and environmental temperature.
- Generates lighting effects for LEDs, low voltage halogen, and incandescent bulbs.
- 30 modes of operation (includes OFF mode)
- Single channel output
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) based prediction algorithms for realistic pattern generation
- Embedded processor low-pass filter employs smooth and organic flow
- Onboard pushbutton allows an easy and quick way to change output patterns
- Onboard LED displays the presently selected operational mode (NEW)
- Internal memory saves previous mode setting
- True random algorithms provide the most realistic and non-repeating pattern generation possible
- Operating voltage: 7VDC to 24VDC
- Max. load current: 3A (TBC)
- Reverse voltage protection
- Mounting holes for easy installation
- Removable terminal blocks
- (5) steady-state modes
- (5) candle and flame modes
- (5) strobe modes
- (5) pulsating ramp modes
- (3) neon light modes
- (3) electrical glitch modes
- (3) simulated thunderstorm modes
- Halloween attractions
- Jack O'Lanterns
- Dark rides and attractions
- Lanterns and flashlights
- Museum and stage special effects
- Weddings and other events
- Props and animatronics
- Illuminated signs
Click here for the datasheet and instruction manual (PDF)