These secondary coils are perfect for low-to-medium power DRSSTC Tesla coils and supports arc lengths up to and exceeding 6 feet in length. They work well with our 18" x 4.5" spun aluminum toroids. They also work with our DIY Reference Design 1.0 musical Tesla coil system.
The top end cap includes a 4.5" DIA copper electrode with a 1/4-20 thread fiberglass bolt and nut that is used to attach a toroid or other top load. The bottom end cap has two (2) 1/4-20 steel bolts which are used to mount the secondary coil to your base. Finally, there is a 12 AWG RF ground wire at the base of the secondary coil with a terminal lug that connects to the earth ground connection.
Secondary coils are wound with 30 AWG magnet wire and coated with several coats of heavy duty epoxy for a hard protective finish.
- Dimensions: 21.5" length x 4.5" DIA
- Winding: 30 AWG magnet wire
- Inductance: 59.5 mH +/- 0.5mH
- Secondary coil only - Includes only an epoxy coated secondary coil - no end caps included
- Secondary w/ end cap kit - Includes epoxy coated secondary coil with end caps kit that you must assemble
- Secondary coil assembled - This is a fully assembled secondary coil complete with upper and lower end caps.