Our 40-Step LED bar graph kit features a bar graph that has 40 individual steps which is controlled via an external input voltage. An onboard scaling potentiometer allows a wide range of input voltage and there are also two additional potentiometer controls which can control the rise (charge) and fall (decay) rates of the bar graph meter. For example, if you want a peak capture meter, you can set the decay rate relatively high. There are also additional spaces on the PCB board to add additional capacitance to increase the decay rate significantly more.
Each PCB board contains mounting holes that allow for easy panel or enclosure mounting. High quality screw terminals on the board allow easy connection of the Vcc power input and external control voltage input.
- Operates from 7-12VDC (tested)
- Internal full-scale voltage = 5 VDC (scaling potentiometer allows inputs up to 25V)
- 40-Step bar graph
- Includes DIP scokets which allow for quick change of LED bar graph colors if needed
- Adjustable full scale input voltage (from 0-25VDC)
- Charge rate is adjustable via onboard potentiometer
- Decay rate is adjustable via onboard potentiometer
- High quality screw terminals blocks for easy wire connections
- Mounting holes for flush mounting with control panel or enclosure
- Highly customizable for any application
Note: The photos above show a sample implementation of using multiple 40-Step Bar Graph kits in a mock control panel for a Halloween prop.