Our very popular LED Sequencer 1.5 kit features up to (32) ultra-high brightness blue or red LEDs in an 8-segment array sequenced chaser light. This microprocessor controlled kit can display up to (6) unique pattern sequences with (4) separate flash rates for each pattern providing a total of (24) unique display patterns. Sequencer pattern selection and flash rate are all user selectable via a single onboard pushbutton. Whether, you are looking for an interesting desktop display item, looking to spice up your computer case or vehicle, or simply need something super-bright for visibility when commuting on your bicycle, the LED Sequencer kit has it all!
This kit is comprised of all surface mount components (SMT) and made with a special 0.031" thickness PCB board which makes it extremely flexible. If you never soldered SMT components before, this is a perfect opportunity for you to learn how simple and easy SMT soldering and assembly is. The 0.031" flexible PCB board is perfect for forming the sequencer around objects, such as bicycle helmets or curved automobile pieces.
Click here for the instruction manual (PDF)
This kit is available with either (16) LEDs or (32) LEDs.
- (6) User selectable display patterns
- (4) Adjustable flash rates
- PIC microprocessor controlled
- Ultra-high brightness LEDs - wide visibility angle
- 0.031" flexible PCB board - wraps around objects
- Operates from 6-9VDC (includes 9V battery connector)
- FLASH programming connections provided so you can utilize your own code with this kit