Looking for a novel puzzle for use in your escape room? Look no further. This specially designed circuit allows one or more people to create a human chain across two conductive surfaces or electrodes to "connect" a circuit and activate a high current relay. This is perfect for use with a black light and invisible ink. For example, a 12V blacklight could be connected to the high current output stage of this kit and could illuminate invisible ink instructions or provide the next clue in your escape room puzzle.
Click here for the instruction manual (PDF)
Click here for the human chain application manual (PDF)
- Operating voltage range: 12V nominal
- Open collector output - 3A (for LEDs, incandescent, halogen, or power an external relay)
- High quality screw terminals
- Mounting holes for board mounting
- Onboard LED to indicate power
- Onboard ultrabright LED to shown when conduction is present
- Human Conductivity Controller
- Human Conductivity Controller with 12VDC, 1A power adapter
Note: This controller is offered only as an assembled and tested unit. It is no longer available in a kit format.