This fiber optic active splitter converts a single fiber optic input (ST) to two (2) corresponding fiber optic output signals. The fiber optic transmitters are driven by high current active amplifier circuits.
Onboard current limiting resistors allow the end user to specify the exact current required for their particular application. Protection diodes across each fiber optic transmitter protect the fiber optics from reverse voltage.
This kit is only available as an assembled and tested unit and is a new design for 2023.
- Input: ST connector (HFBR2412T)
- Input voltage range: 0V to Vin
- Input high threshold: 2V min
- Input low threshold: 1V max
- Supply voltage range (Vin): 7V to 15 VDC
- Output: ST connector (HFBR141xT)
- Polarity: Non-inverting
- Active drive circuitry
- EMI Testing - Where electrical isolation is required between DUT and external monitoring and control equipment
- Environmental testing
- High voltage isolation of non-grounded floating equipment
- High power modulator and RF tube control systems
- Solid state DRSSTC Tesla coils