This fiber optic dual transmitter kit converts input electrical signals and outputs corresponding fiber optic signals via the two onboard Broadcom HFBR1412T fiber optic transmitters. The fiber optic transmitters are driven by a high current active amplifier circuit.
Onboard current limiting resistors allow the end user to specify the exact current required for their particular application. Protection diodes across each fiber optic transmitter protect the fiber optics from reverse voltage.
These converters are available as both a kit (unassembled) and fully assembled and are available in both non-inverting and inverting output configurations.
- Input: Terminal block
- Input voltage range: 0V to Vin
- Input high threshold: 2V min
- Input low threshold: 1V max
- Supply voltage range (Vin): 7V to 15 VDC
- Output: ST connector (HFBR1412T)
- Polarity: Non-inverting or Inverting
- Active drive circuitry
- EMI Testing - Where electrical isolation is required between DUT and external monitoring and control equipment
- Environmental testing
- High voltage isolation of non-grounded floating equipment
- High power modulator and RF tube control systems
- Solid state DRSSTC Tesla coils