The Flicker 2.0 has been replaced by the new and improved Flicker 3.0 LED Controller with new advanced and improved candle algorithms. Click here to go to the Flicker 3.0 product page.
The Flicker 2.0 is an advanced special effects pattern generator and dimmer designed specifically for LEDs and low voltage incadescent and halogen bulbs. A single pushbutton allows the user to cycle through a wide array of output light patterns including ember, candle, and flame flicker modes, flashing and strobe effects, simulated neon and electrical fixture flicker, and a lightning simulation mode. Steady state brightness modes are also available. Internal memory allows the device to resume the previously selected output in the event power is loss to the device.
With the new patent pending true randomized pattern generator, the Flicker 2.0 is set to be the most advanced special effects pattern generator available - and at a price that beats all competitors! Available in both single and dual channel models, it features a maximum output current (see note below) of 5A per channel. The Flicker 2.0 is compatible with both LEDs and low voltage halogen and incandescent bulbs.
Dual channel units have two independent outputs. This means you can have a candle flicker on channel 1 while you have a strobe function on channel 2.
Note: 5A capability is dependent on proper thermal management and environmental temperature.
Optional 12V, 1A power supply is $9.99
- Generates lighting effects for LEDs, low voltage halogen, and incandescent bulbs.
- Available in single or dual channel
- Single or dual button operation allows easy and quick way to change output patterns
- Dual channel features two completely independent outputs
- Internal memory saves previous mode setting
- True random algorithms provide the most realistic and non-repeating pattern generation possible
- Operating voltage: 7VDC to 24VDC
- Max. load current: 5A (See note above)
- Reverse voltage protection
- Flange mount for easy installation
- Removable terminal blocks
- Total of 20 operational modes
- Four steady-state and dimming modes
- Burning ember mode
- Four candle / fire modes
- Electrical flicker and two electrical surge modes
- Three strobe modes (slow, med, fast)
- Four pulsing modes (fast, med, slow, nightmare)
- Halloween attractions
- Dark rides and attractions
- Lanterns and flashlights
- Museum and stage special effects
- Weddings and other events
- Props and animatronics
- Illuminated signs
Click here for the datasheet and instruction manual (PDF)