High performance capacitor assembly for the Reference Design 1.0 DRSSTC primary capacitor which includes (8) 940C20P47K-F 0.47uF, 2kV capacitors. The PCB board features very rigid 0.124" thick FR-4 board with an equivalent 8 oz. copper for high current capability. Compare this to 0.062" and 1 oz. copper of your typical PCB board! At either end of the PCB board are two plated copper stud terminals that accept a #10 lug terminal for easy connection to the rest of the primary circuit.
- Includes 940C20P47K-F 0.47uF, 2kV capacitors
- Equivalent capacitance: 0.235uF, 8kV
- 0.124" thick printed wiring board with 8 oz. equivalent copper
- (8) cooling airflow holes in the PCB for thermal management
- Includes (2) high current #10 stud terminals and brass nuts / washers
- Primary Capacitor PCB assembly with PCB, capacitors, stud terminals and brass hardware