High performance PCB carrier for the Reference Design 2.0 DRSSTC primary capacitor which holds (20) 940C20P47K-F 0.47uF, 2kV capacitors. The PCB board features very rigid 0.124" thick FR-4 board with an equivalent 8 oz. copper for high current capability. Compare this to 0.062" and 1 oz. copper of your typical PCB board! The PCB board on either end accomodates heavy duty lug terminals which can accomodate up to 00 AWG wire (sold separately).
- Holds (20) 940C20P47K-F 0.47uF, 2kV capacitors
- Equivalent capacitance: 0.376uF, 10kV
- 0.124" thick printed wiring board with 8 oz. equivalent copper
- (20) cooling airflow holes in the PCB for thermal management
- Accomodates (2) 00 AWG lug terminals with brass hardware - sold separately
- Other 940C and 942C capacitors can be used as well for different capacitance values
- Primary Capacitor PCB bareboard
Note: Capacitors are not included with PCB.