NOTE: The video above is for the Spooky Eyes 2.0. The Spooky Eyes 1.0 is identical in operation except it does not utilize bi-color LEDs or have a triggerable startle mode.
The Spooky Eyes 1.0 is a lighting effects generator that controls the outputs of eight (8) LED channels which can be placed in a haunted scene, haunted house, or dark attraction. When a pair of LEDs is used with each output channel, this will give the appearance of eight (8) creepy creatures lurking in the darkness. Each LED output channel will randomly blink in a variety of different ways providing a fantastic looking display for any dark scene. The speed, delay, and brightness of the LEDs can all be custom programmed by the user.
As well as creating spooky eye animations, the controller can operate in a number of other modes. These modes include sequencer and a random flash mode called 'sparkle' mode. 'Sparkle' mode is perfect for controlling indicator lights on custom control panels for props. As with the spooky eye modes, brightness, speed, and delay can all be custom programmed by the user.
- 5 modes of operation
- 8-channels output
- Output current per channel: 250mA (channels are not current limited)
- Operating voltage: 9VDC to 14VDC
- Reverse voltage protection
- Pushbutton mode control
- Brightness and rate controls
- Internal memory remembers last mode
- True non-repeating random algorithms
- Flange mount for easy installation
- Removable terminal blocks
- Spooky Eye
- Single eye
- Halloween attractions
- Dark rides and attractions
- Control panel props
- Museum and stage special effects
- Props and animatronics
- Controller only - Includes only controller. Customer needs to supply their own LEDs.
- Controller with LED board kits - LED board kits supplied as kit - Soldering required
- Controller with assembled LED board kits - LED boards fully assembled
NOTE: Customer must supply their own wiring.
Click here for the datasheet and instruction manual (PDF)