New for 2020, we are offering our new Best series of DIY Tesla coil kits which offers, well, the best any electronics kit can possible offer. Our goal with designing these new series of kits was to create a kit that offers the following features:
- Best Design - Both our 6.0 and 12.0 DIY Tesla coil kits use a design that has been vigorously tested and refined over a 10 year period with thousands of hours of run time. These designs are highly efficient producing massive amounts of high voltage output and at the same time extremely reliable.
- Best Documentation - These kits include the best documentation to be found in an electronics kit available today, period! From highly detailed schematics, to full color wiring diagrams and step-by-step instructions, you will be fully successful in building these incredible DIY Tesla coils.
- Easy Assembly - These kits are designed to be easily assembled with mostly point-to-point wiring. No complex PCB boards with hundreds of parts to solder. All assemblies connect point-to-point and terminals and lugs are included. Our full-color wiring diagrams show exactly how each and every component in the kits are connected complete with the wire color, size, and termination.
- Best Technical Support - At Eastern Voltage Research, we pride ourselves on having the best technical support anywhere. We respond to all inquiries 24/7 unless of course we are sleeping. We will help you every step of the way to get your kit build and operational!
The included MIDI interrupter allows complete compatibility with most MIDI instruments including this demo video showing a Roland A-300 Pro MIDI keyboard playing music through the Best DIY Tesla Coil 6.0 system.
Documentation and Sample Pages
Click here to see everything included in this kit (PDF)
Click here for a sample schematic page (PDF)
Click here for a sample wiring layout page (PDF)
Click here for sample of our step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- Creates 5-7 feet of output arcs
- Detailed schematics (11x17 prints)
- Detailed wiring layout diagrams (full color 11x17 prints)
- Detailed mechanical drawings
- Step-by-step full-color instructions
- Operates from 115VAC, 50/60Hz (compatible with 230/240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Optional boost configuration - allows higher input voltages and longer arcs
- Standard kit
- Boost kit - Allows for higher input voltages for greater output arcs