New for 2022, we are offering our new Best series of DIY Tesla coil kits which offers, well, the best any electronics kit can possible offer. Our goal with designing these new series of kits was to create a kit that offers the following features:
- Best Design - Both our 6.0 and 12.0 DIY Tesla coil kits use a design that has been vigorously tested and refined over a 10 year period with thousands of hours of run time. These designs are highly efficient producing massive amounts of high voltage output and at the same time extremely reliable.
- Best Documentation - These kits include the best documentation to be found in an electronics kit available today, period! From highly detailed schematics, to full color wiring diagrams and detailed mechanical drawings, you will be fully successful in building these incredible DIY Tesla coils. Note, as a DIY advanced kit, we do not offer step-by-step instructions.
- Easy Assembly - These kits are designed to be easily assembled with mostly point-to-point wiring. No complex PCB boards with hundreds of parts to solder. All assemblies connect point-to-point and terminals and lugs are included. Our full-color wiring diagrams show exactly how each and every component in the kits are connected complete with the wire color, size, and termination.
- Best Technical Support - At Eastern Voltage Research, we pride ourselves on having the best technical support anywhere. We respond to all inquiries 24/7 unless of course we are sleeping. We will help you every step of the way to get your kit build and operational!
Documentation and Sample Pages
Click here to see everything included in this kit (PDF)
Click here for a sample schematic page (PDF) - Coming soon
Click here for a sample wiring layout page (PDF)
Note: Sample pages have intentional errors and are provided as examples only.
- Creates 10-12 feet of output arcs
- Detailed schematics (11x17 prints)
- Detailed wiring layout diagrams (full color 11x17 prints)
- Detailed mechanical drawings
- Operates from 230/240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Optional freewheel controller
- Standard kit
- Freewheeling controller