The HVPS3 is a potted high voltage power supply module that can produce a variable high voltage output from 2kV to 10kV at 50W (0-5mA). These work well for a number of high voltage applications including electrostatic generators, marx generators, bug zappers, ozone generators, and more!
Click here for the datasheet and instruction manual (PDF)
- Operating input voltage range: 180VAC to 220VAC (50/60Hz)
- Adjustable output voltage via onboard potentiometer - 2kV to 10kV
- Output current: 0-5mA (50 watt max)
- Flange mount enclosure for easy mounting
- High voltage output wires