The Neon Sign LED Controller is our most popular new flicker pattern generators in our PRO line of flicker controllers. As with our other Pro Flicker LED controllers, this one features our most advanced pattern effects generation to date and includes artificial intelligence (AI) based forward prediction algorithms for the most realistic flicker effects possible. Software based low pass filtering is also employed to provide smooth and organic modulation and a 32 MHz high speed embedded processor allows high frequency PWM operation to reduce unwanted low frequency flicker which is common with inexpensive and low speed PWM pattern generators.
A single pushbutton allows the user to cycle through a wide array of steady-state, neon sign defects, electrical flicker and surge, and strobe and pulsation patterns with varying intensities, modulation, and flickering. Internal memory allows the device to resume the previously selected output mode in the event power is loss to the device. This is also useful for permanent installations where a single operating mode is required continuously even when power is cycled.
There is also an onboard LED that displays the currently selected mode and its pattern generation.
Note: The LED bulb shown in the advertisement photo is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Neon sign specific effects patterns
- 26 total modes
- Compatible with 7-24VDC LED based neon light strips
- Single channel output
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) based prediction algorithms for realistic pattern generation
- Embedded processor low-pass filter employs smooth and organic flow
- Onboard pushbutton allows an easy and quick way to change output patterns
- Onboard LED displays the presently selected operational mode
- Internal memory saves previous mode setting
- True random algorithms provide the most realistic and non-repeating pattern generation possible
- Operating voltage: 7VDC to 24VDC
- Max. load current: 3A (TBC)
- Reverse voltage protection
- Mounting holes for easy installation
- Removable terminal blocks
- (5) steady-state modes
- (9) neon flicker modes including simulated igniter defect
- (3) neon surge modes
- (5) electrical flicker modes
- (4) electrical surge modes
See datasheet for a more detailed description of operating modes.
- Neon LED signs and displays
- Halloween attractions
- Dark rides and attractions
- Lanterns and flashlights
- Museum and stage special effects
- Weddings and other events
- Props and animatronics
- Illuminated signs
Click here for the datasheet and instruction manual (PDF)