The SSTC 1.0 is an incredibly simple Tesla Coil that is an excellent choice for both beginners and seasoned enthusiasts. This kit has helped students win more science fairs that we can count. The 8" coil produces output arcs up to 2.0" in length and easily illuminates fluorescent and neon lights due to th electric field it creates. It also features a self-resonant feedback circuit which tunes the coil automatically. No need to spend time tuning and re-tuning your coil. With a single press of a button, this Tesla Coil snaps right into life.
This kit is specifically designed for students and schools, especially for science projects. Coupled with the Wireless Energy Demonstration Kit, it is an excellent demonstration piece for showing the principles of wireless energy transfer.
Click here to reach the SSTC 1.0 Wireless Energy Demonstration Kit product page.
Click here for the SSTC 1.0 instruction manual (PDF)
Click here for the SSTC 1.0 heatsink template (PDF)
- Produces up to 2" output arcs
- Test to 800kHz
- Self-resonant design (doesn't require tuning)
- Strong electric field illuminates fluorescent and neon lights with ease
- Excellent SSTC for a beginner or school science project
- SSTC 1.0 Board Kit - Includes PCB and board mounted components including heatsink assembly.
- SSTC 1.0 Complete Kit - Includes everything required to build and operate this Tesla Coil
- SSTC 1.0 Complete Kit w/ Wireless Energy - Includes both the SSTC 1.0 and Wireless Energy Kits