Our wireless energy demonstration kit is one of our most popular kits for the classroom. It is designed specifically for use with our SSTC 1.0 kit and demonstrates the principles of wireless power transfer. The receiver resonator is fitted with a specially designed circuit which is capable of the ultra-high speed rectification required to convert the electric field generated by the SSTC 1.0 into useable electrical power which powers and illuminates (12) onboard LEDs. Moving the receiver resonator closer or farther away will brighten or dim the LEDs respectively. Tested range of operation shows the LEDs can be illuminated almost 5 feet away from the transmitting Tesla coil. Use multiple receiver resonators for added effect. Perfect for the classroom demonstration or just showing your friends.
Please note that the photos and video above show the Class-E resonator coil. The SSTC 1.0 resonator coil is larger and would be the same size as the resonator in the SSTC 1.0 kit.
Click here for the instruction manual (PDF)
- Ultra-high speed rectification
- Twelve (12) ultrabright white LEDs
- Overvoltage protection
- Maximum range is approximately 6 feet (depends on output power of transmitting Tesla coil)
- Complete kit - Includes receiver resonator coil, PCB, components, and wire
- Deluxe kit - Two complete kits
- Board kit - Includes only the receiver PCB board and components (no resonator)