Our popular Universal Flbyack 2.0 driver is now back and improved. As before, the Universal Flyback 2.0 driver is designed to drive high voltage flyback transformers of almost any size. This driver can also be used to drive solid state Tesla coils (SSTCs) as well as it features a standard half-bridge for its switching output stage. A newly added feature is the addition of an audio modulation input (RCA) which allows you to audio modulate the arc on both a flyback transformer or SSTC. Onboard potentiometers can be used to set the output switching frequency from 10kHz to 300kHz and dual power inputs allow the use of either a single transformer for both control and output power, or separate transformers.
Click here for the instruction manual (PDF)
Click here for the heatsink drill template (PDF) - Be sure to print at 1:1 scale with your printer
- Designed to drive most flyback transformerse - big and small
- Adjustable output frequency from 10kHz to 300kHz
- Adjustable onboard linear regulator allows you to vary the output HV
- Audio modulation input
- Designed to also drive most SSTCs
- Maximum output voltage of driver - +/-100V
Note: Flyback transformer is not included and must be provided by the customer.