High performance PCB carrier which holds (20) 940C or 942C Cornell-Dubilier pulsed capacitors. The PCB board features very rigid 0.124" thick FR-4 board with an equivalent 8 oz. copper for high current capability. Compare this to 0.062" and 1 oz. copper of your typical PCB board! The PCB board on either end accomodates heavy duty lug terminals which can accomodate up to 00 AWG wire (sold separately).
With (20) 940C20P47K-F 0.47uF, 2kV capacitors, an equivalent capacitance of 0.376uF, 10kV can be made which is perfect for high-power DRSSTC Tesla coils producing over 12 feet of arc. However, other values can be used if other equivalent capacitance values are needed.
PCB boards can also be added in parallel or series to increase the overall size of your primary capacitor.
- Holds (20) 940C or 942C capacitors
- 0.124" thick printed wiring board with 8 oz. equivalent copper
- (20) cooling airflow holes in the PCB for thermal management
- Accomodates (2) 00 AWG lug terminals with brass hardware - sold separately
- Primary Capacitor PCB bareboard
Note: Capacitors are not included with PCB.